1. Jeweler Lucy Folk’s Bizarre Appeteaser Video
1. The New CK-One Ad Starring Soko, Dev Hynes, and More
1. Gisele Gets A “Buzz Cut” For The New Balenciaga Campaign
1. Katy Perry’s Bleaches Eyebrows, Gels Baby Hairs, Looks Weird and Rad
1. Pitchfork’s Advance Stream of the New White Lung Album Deep Fantasy
1. Lana Del Rey’s Fader Magazine Cover Story and Interview
Seapunk was cute and normcore is nice, but if there’s a single look you should really consider as temperatures turn up, it’s the one that features dark layers, enough silver jewelry to weigh both your hands down, and an attitude that says, as Yohji Yamamoto put it, “I don’t bother you, so don’t bother me.”…
1. SLOGAN TEES The film that single-handedly defined the early-aughts generation and supplied us with enough one-liners to use in literally any situation (see: “You can’t sit with us!” “On Wednesdays, we wear pink.” “Get in loser. We’re going shopping.”), turns 10 years old today. We are, of course, talking about Mean Girls, which premiered back in…
1. BEYONCE SANS PANTS ON ‘TIME’ MAGAZINE
1. Sophia Amoruso Our very own #GIRLBOSS Sophia Amoruso turns 30 this weekend (on 4/20, nonetheless!), so in honor of her big day, we rounded up our 10 #GIRLBOSSes of the moment.
1. MOUNT ANALOG This Saturday is Record Store Day, so we put together a list of the best local record stores in L.A. for you to pretend, if only for a few hours, that Spotify doesn’t exist.
1. WARPAINT MAKING SKIRTS OVER PANTS A THING AGAIN