Tuesday, March 30, 2010 Newsflash: To Indio We Go!
So a lot of you gals have been asking for suggestions on what to wear to Coachella and with loads of festival-friendly arrivals coming in, we had to share what’s on our packing list!
There are three main things we try to keep in mind when planning the annual pilgrimage to Indio: sweltering heat, cramped quarters (at the hotel, tents and in your suitcase), and most importantly, amazing pieces that are easy to toss on and head out to the polo field.
Which brings us to our ten Coachella essentials:
1. An oversized tee and/or tank
2. A sheer lace tank to layer over a bikini top
3. Denim cutoffs
4. A slinky tank dress (we’re beyond obsessed with Ann Sofie-Back’s version for Cheap Monday)
5. A wild print dress or romper (to catch the eye of a cute bassist or street style photog!)
6. Perfectly worn-in flats to pair with…well…everything
10. Waterproof mascara (to minimize the risk of a raccoon eye incident)
So there you have it! And if you can’t make it down to the Polo Fields, just download Phoenix’s new live album gratis and head to the park with a boombox!