Okay, so we just came across this Beverly Hills 90210 promo shoot while reminiscing on the glorious days of 90s TV fashion, and think it’s safe to say that their outfits look almost as current (and even inspiring!) as they did 20 years ago…and no, that’s not a typo. While we found the photos of Donna particularly babe-o-licious, each of the ladies have a distinct all-American style that’s back in full force on the runways and streets alike.
So let’s break down this 90210 ’90/SS ’10 parallel a bit more:
1. Donna, exhibit no. 1: Flowers are seriously in bloom this season, and we’d kill to rock this bright bikini poolside!
2. Donna, exhibit no. 2: This time donning the circle sunnies, cropped tee and light-wash denim uniform of the ultimate California girl.
3. Kelly: Kelly’s sheer lace top and rolled-cuff denim shorts make for a totally chic beach cover-up.
4. Andrea: Hell, even Andrea looks fab in her all-white ensemble topped off with a purple scarf tied into a bow. It’s a perfect idea for girls like us that have an insane amount of vintage silk scarves that don’t get enough love.
5. Brenda: Last but certainly not least, this cheery striped tee and high-waisted denim combo makes even the baddest of bitches look like the girl next door.
So which 90210 gal will you be channeling this season??