Let’s be real. No one actually wakes up with the big, “morning after” waves everyone lusts for. That’s why we bribed our amazing hairstylist Johnny to share his (surprisingly easy) steps to get the ‘do of our dreams. The best part? No one has to know you didn’t just roll out of bed and go.
1. Get out of the shower & spray your hair with Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray from root to end. Dry upside down to pump up the volume!
2. Curl your hair in one inch sections with a curling wand, leaving about an inch of your ends straight to make it look more natural.
3. Here’s the iron and what it should look like. Leave an inch on the ends.
4. Next, twist & wrap your hair into two Princess Leia buns, spritz with spray wax (we used Redken Wax Blast 10) and let them sit for about 20 minutes while you do your makeup.
5. Let down your locks, blow dry upside down (yes, again), shake it out, and then set with spray wax and Bumble & Bumble hairspray.
6. Et voilà!