If you’ve ever tried to find a middle ground between a full bun and letting your hair fall naturally, look no further. We got Ashlee Rose to walk us through creating The Baby Bun. It’s a sort of sleek, sort of messy hairdo that’s still subtle, but done-up enough to show that hey, you did put some effort in today.
1. Neatly section your hair above the ears and let it fall to both sides of your head.
2. Pull your hair back into a half up, half down hairstyle. The half up section will soon become your bun!
3. Once you have separated your hair into two sections, twist your hair.
4. After you have twisted the hair, start wrapping your hair around itself counter clockwise.
5. Your bun is almost finished. Once you have a good hold, secure the twisted hair with a pin.
6. Add a spritz of hairspray to keep it in place.
7. After using the hairspray, use your fingers to loosen up the front and sides to give it a messier look.
How to Contact WordPress Technical Assistant Number?