Whether it’s after a morning run or a day at the beach, there’s something undeniably sexy about a little bit of sweat. And now that summer is officially here, it’s kind of hard to avoid. Of course, it’s a lot sexier to create the just-jogged-in look with moisturizer, foundation, and a little bit of lipstick. We had Work Mag EIC (and palm tattoo aficionado), Gloria Noto, teach us how to achieve the ideal level of dewy perfection, no perspiration added.
1. Start off with moisturized skin to give the perfect dewy prep.
2. After things are glossy, add a sheer tinted foundation to keep a light glowing look, starting out in the center of the face and blending outward toward your neck. This keeps the infamous foundation ring around the jawline at bay.
3. Next, with a pointed brush, add a v shape at the corners of the eyes using your brightest pink lipstick! Using a lipstick keeps that glossy, creamy vibe going.
4. With a clear gloss, get a fluffy eyeshadow brush and dab it on the center of your eyelids and gently over the pink in the outer corners. Using a gloss will allow the pink to blend in with the rest of the eye for a more natural look.
5. Using a luminizer with the same fluffy brush, apply highlights to the inner corners of the eye, the bow of the lip, and on the chin right under the bottom lip. This will give you a finished, dewy glow!
6. For your last step, tap the slightest bit of pink from the same tube as the eye color onto the lips. This will give your lips a barely-there pink touch.